Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TARHEELS WIN...and so do I...

Thank you Jesus..the Heels are the National Champs!
Perhaps my life will return to normal again???
Any time there is a Carolina game on...our home goes in to 'lock down'. My husband 'prepares for the game'...wears the same clothes he had on the last time they won, sits in the exact same spot on the sofa, turns certain lights on/off...the dog cannot go out or come back in. None of us are allowed in the 'man cave'. Mentally, he goes in to a frowny trance.
Most times I just take the kids and go somewhere...the park, shopping,front yard...
If we come back home before the game is over, and the Heels start doing poorly, it is CLEARLY our fault for upsetting the balance of the karma.
Before I married my husband 6 years ago, I had never heard of this phenomena...and I did not know about the power MY husband held over the team. Shall I say I am in awe?
HA! I enjoy teasing him...it's my job!
The Heels victory is bittersweet for me. I am glad they won and 'it' is over---and I have my husband back...but life is cruel. The Master's is on this weekend. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do you think?