Monday, April 13, 2009

'MOMMY!...I had a little accident!!!'

OK, nothing makes your adreneline spike like this phrase yelled from another room...(well, that and 'MOMMY! I am bleeding on the new sofa' or 'I threw up on your bed'.....)
so...
Me: '...what kind of accident sweetie?
Her: '...ummm. It's just tinkle...(pause)...and just a lil poop...'
Me: ' WHERE IS THE DOG?' (Heart rate shoots up imagining the dog...bleckkk!)
Her: ' she is right here....I took my pants off.'
Me: ' WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS????'
Her: '...um....in daddy's room...' (The Mancave)
Me: (flying down the stairs waiting to see Roxy enjoying a 'snack'...trying not to gag.)
I find said pants in 'Mancave'...no underwear....OMG!
....I stare down the dog, she looks at me like, 'Wuh-it?'
...still no underwear...Mia running around bottomless...Roxy close behind...literally...
FOUND UNDERWEAR...in the washer...and lets just say, I threw the Princess Belle ones out...(which is a bummer bc they had glitter on them...a favorite!)
Now Mia is making a sport of running around 'free and unfettered' with dog just HOPING she will stop....I 'tackle' child to the ground, careful not to get my sweater dirty...clean up...new undies, new pants...much like roping a calf---(and I do hold my arms in the air and yell 'TIME' when I am done.)
The dog is still pissed at me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do you think?