Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Apologies....


I realize that bad behavior trickles down....
So, for any of my gal pals who are having difficulties with their kids...I offer you my sincerest apologies...and here's how it all started.
I told my 14 and 11 year old children to STOP calling each other 'fat' as a cut-down.
The fighting continued throughout the summer, and they adopted the loving names to call each other:'muffin top'....and 'man boobs'.
Nice. Yeah, I know.
So I told them NOT to say that in front of their 4 yr. old sister---because knowing how things go, she'd get mad at a boy in her class and call him 'man boobs'.
And, that's just WRONG.
So then, my 4 yr.old spent a day with her 6 yr. old cousin...who taught her all kinds of surly and unlady-like things.
First: it is NOT funny when you poot and announce it to everyone. NO. It is NOT.
Second: the clinching of the fists, and the stomping off has GOT to stop. It's disrespectful...and by the way: when a grown up tells you to do something...DO IT---do NOT throw attitude around. You are 4!
Third: we do NOT say 'nanneeenanneeeboobooo'. Period. It is disrespectful, and unladylike.
Fourth: yes, you, my 4 yr. old, WILL wear a seat belt...you WILL sit in a carseat and you WILL wear a bike helmet---I don't CARE that your 6yr.old cousin is not required to.
Fifth: you will NOT tease your younger friends and act like you are the 'sh#t'...you have to follow the same rules she does!
So,my gals, when your child comes home and pinches the baby....because my 4 yr. old was a 'pill' and her big brother/sister were being horrible to each other and inevitably started the chain reaction---which has affected your kids...I apologize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do you think?