Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dear Roxy....


...When we adopted you in August of 2008, they told us you were 'a year to a year and a half old'.
Come to find out today----you were only FIVE months old.(yes, I finally read ALL your papers.)
Someone 'surrendered' you to the pound at a mere 4 months old! How could they?
I know you were the prettiest puppy...they must have had to move away....However, the scar on your nose, still remains a mystery.
Sweet sweet Roxanne Von Bacheler.
I must apologize to you.
For all the things you chewed up....and I was so angry with you.
For the time I even thought about adopting you out to another family because 'surely an 18 month old would NOT destroy my furniture'.
But, alas, you were but a 'wee lass'.
We love you Rox. With your pretty eyeliner, sweet ways, and your occasional 'badness'...I now understand. And I forgive you, my love!
Let's start over...shall we?
xoxox Your Momma 'Dog',
Kat~

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do you think?