Thursday, December 23, 2010

Careful What You Say...

I was in a store with my Little One the other day.
She decided she wanted to ride in the basket, instead of walking...fine.
Then I turned around and she was standing UP in the cart, holding on to the sides and rocking it!
(*gasp*)
'You better sit down young lady---if that cart tips over you will kill yourself!', I said.
(we were in an aisle with a ton of glass things...all I could imagine was the cart tipping over, her crashing in to a vase, falling to the floor amidst shards of glass...lacerations...blood...oh my GOD!)
She sat down really quickly and had this ashen look on her face...
I told her I was sorry I got upset, but that she had scared me...and I gave her a hug and a kiss.
And she said:
'I'm sorry Momma...I don't want to die before Santa comes!'
(then we both started laughing! hahaha!)
WHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do you think?