Monday, August 30, 2010

Fairy Stone Park

I took my son 'Bobby' and my Little One to Fairy Stone Park today...
Little One and I were chatting before she went to bed last night and she was 'so excited' to find some Fairy Stones...
'Are they all blue and sparkly?' she asked...
'Well, not really...they are beautiful, but they are usually muddy and very small'....I told her.
'Oh...' she said...kinda disappointed.
Then I realized, really, her whole life is like a Disney  film...
'Fairy'=Tinker Bell, the Fairy Dust, and little pixies with unusual body proportions...
My son and I just 'went with it'...as they say.
He asked her if she was 'gonna look for Fairies at the Park?'
'YES!...and if I find Tinker Bell, I will put her in the jar with my silly bands...but I will take out the silly bands so she has room to fly around!'...
Oh my sweet little imaginative 'fairy' girl!
(You are all Love...sprinkled with Pixie dust!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do you think?